We're proud to be the first Bay Area Library to provide the SimplyE App to our patrons. SimplyE is a new app that gives AC Library card holders one interface to Browse, Borrow, and Read our collection of eBooks. The app brings together titles from our eBook providers. E-book titles include those from Overdrive, Cloud Library, RBdigital, Enki, and the Library’s open access collection.
With one login and as few as 3 clicks, you can start discovering and reading our collection of nearly 100,000 eBooks.
With the SimplyE app you can:
- Find all eBooks in one place
- Borrow eBooks instantly
- Read eBooks on the app
You’ll need an Alameda County Library card to use SimplyE. You can get a library card at any branch library.
Start simplifying your eBook experience today by downloading the new app.
Getting Started with the SimplyE app:
- Download the new SimplyE app for iPhone/iPad or Android.
- Select Alameda County Library from the list of libraries.
- Select the Settings button and Alameda County Library to log-in to SimplyE.
- Type your Barcode in the Barcode or Username field.
- Type your Last Name into the Pin field.
- Go to catalog to browse or search for titles.
- Use Get to select a title to check out.
- Use Reserve to place a hold on a title.